Thursday, April 16, 2009

My First Blog

So here we go. My first entry on my first blog. Here are some questions that I'm pondering as I embark on this new adventure:

- Should I even have a blog?
- Does anyone care what I have to say?
- Do I have anything to say?

Well, not today. At least not right now anyway. But stuff pops into my head all the time, so maybe I'll have something good soon. I'll be blogging mostly about my experiences as a follower of Jesus Christ and as a Worship Leader. I'll post some music, video, loops I've written, etc. if I think anyone will find them useful. Family stuff will also find it's way in from time to time, so I apologize in advance for gratuitous pictures of my kids. (They're REALLY cute!) I mostly just want to put stuff out there and here from you guys. So let's do this.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan of blogging and whether people care or not what I (you) have to say it is always good to capture your thoughts...

    ReplyDelete